Social Media Assistant
Social Media Assistant
APEX Mobile Media
Apex Mobile Media is one of Canada’s leading digital advertising companies. We are focused on exclusively partnering with the world’s leading digital ad technology companies across mobile, gaming, connected TV and location to deliver unparalleled end-to-end mobile marketing solutions for our clients.
Apex Mobile has offices in Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto.
About the role:
Reporting to the Operations and Communications Manager. APEX Mobile Media is currently seeking an experienced Social Media Assistant to join our growing marketing team. As part of the APEX team the candidate will have the opportunity to collaboratively shape the future of a leading mobile advertising company and help to continue establish its presences across all web and social channels.
Roles and responsibilities:
The Social Media Assistant is responsible for providing social media marketing and digital marketing support and to assist and execute the successful execution of social media campaigns across all digital and social channels. The role also entails:
· Researching competitive brands or markets
· Developing and executing social media campaigns that drive business
· Create an online voice or image for brand
· Research and writing of social posts
· Executing approved campaigns according to brand guidelines
· Assist Marketing Managements monthly, quarterly plans through social media
· Create new shareable graphics, social tiles, write and design content
· Create engagement
· Drive action through clicks, comments, likes and follows
· Become the voice of the brand on sicla media
· Reply to customers and public figures through brand accounts
Experience and background:
· 2-3 years of experience in social media, ideally in a design, planing and strategy.
· Strong listening, communication (oral and written) skills.
· Must have high capacity and the ability to multi-task initiatives with attention to detail
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and organize numerous demands with quick turnaround.
· Outstanding social media skills strong knowledge of trends, platforms, design, research
· Experience with creating social tiles/designing posts
· Friendly and helpful manner, with excellent communication focused attitude.
· Problem identifier and solver